Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long-term contract engagements.
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76155
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills (Required).
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills (Required).
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Excel, Power BI, SQL, and Visio (Required)
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in the production of drawings and models (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with application teams for the discovery of privileged accounts.
- Actively maintain privileged account inventory ensuring all accounts are mapped to the application(s) they belong to.
- Interview or survey members of the immediate team to observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
- Consult with the product owner to ensure agreement on system principles.