Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Process Manager
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 9 months
- Engage with the Co-Head of SEO to create executive level presentations.
- Perform and mature program management activities and reporting.
- Create organization communications and manage the Program’s Playbook.
- Perform monthly Issue Management reporting.
- Support and or lead ad hoc cross-functional initiatives to mature the organization.
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Excellent oral and written communication and able to develop executive level presentations.
- Ability to take complex topics and boil them down to the salient points for different key audiences.
- Ability to effectively consult with Executive level individuals.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to take analyze processes and development recommendations.