Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Execution Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- Design and run the system to manage all of the documents that come along with demonstrating that commitments to regulators are met.
- Executive leadership wants to leverage this against all regulatory manners and the team is building the systems to be scalable.
- Support consultants of various groups with regard to how to use the system.
- Using Jira ticketing to enable people to ask questions, this person will be on the other end of that ticket.
- UAT, as the system roles out it will need to be continually enhanced, they will be working with those building requirements and functionality before it goes live.
- On point for executing processes around quality control, and identifying areas where procedures and controls.
- Participate in user acceptance testing of enhancements to the Programs artifact management system, QA of ad-hoc data files and periodic document migrations.
- Monitor, track and report on key program activities such as validations, document refresh, etc.
- Become a subject matter expert in artifact management and assist program stakeholders with questions and production issues.
- Assist with maintaining Central Hub SharePoint sites to ensure information is relevant and current.
- Assist with document packaging for external reviews.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Industry Experience:
- Has been in the Financial Services industry and has not been in retail bank but rather corporate function.
- Compliance at a certain level is very helpful.
- Core skillset of being very detail oriented.
- Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools particularly SharePoint and Excel.
- Experience creating pivot tables and performing data analysis in Excel.
- Experience working on a regulatory initiatives.
- Ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment.
- Experience interacting with management level in a consultancy capacity.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to take complex topics and boil them down to the salient points for different key audiences.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Experience working on business cases, prioritization of initiatives, execution, management and resolution of risks and issues while ensuring initiative(s) are delivered within agreed timelines.
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans, solutions, and test scripts.
- Experience administrating a SharePoint site and document / artifact management.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.