Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Execution Administrator
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262-8522
Term: 3 months
- Support in implementation of initiatives related to operations and Business Execution across multiple lines of business.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide support to a variety of diverse support functions or operations.
- Perform moderately complex cross organizational administrative, transactional, and operational tasks including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancement tasks.
- Receive direction from supervisors.
- Assist with the administration of Strategy and Execution programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Interact with colleagues of a specific line of business for the purpose of executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Independent critical thinking and problem solving.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be productive with complex and sometimes ambiguous processes.
- Strong investigative and research skills to discover answers and root causes for complex issues or problems.
- Flexibility to adapt to ongoing processing changes.
- Time management and personal responsibility.
- 2+ years of Administrative Support, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 2+ years of branch banking or operations experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of unclaimed property and safe deposit box products and business processes.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel).
- Ability to use multiple Excel workbooks, spreadsheets, formulas, macros and a shared drives.
- Strong research skills to navigate multiple computer systems, applications and utilize search tools to do resolve complex issues.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Experience working in dual control.