Grow your career with an innovative global bank as a Project Manager. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 3 days per week.
• Transformation / change management / PMO experience with a focus on Capital Markets initiatives to address regulatory, audit, risk and control and / or risk management issues
• Working knowledge of Markets business and products (FICC and Equities) and / or regulatory capital
• Ability to influence and build collaborative relationships across Global Markets front-to-back stakeholders, e.g., trading desk, finance, operations, technology, risk management
• Assist in ensuring that all target state tools, processes and controls are socialized effectively and are approved at or by the appropriate governance forum or level
• Manage internal and external dependencies across initiatives, including working closely with Risk Managers, Product Owners, Front Office, Product Control and Technology teams
• Identify challenges and proactively seek to resolve or escalate risk and issues in a timely and well-articulated manner to the projects by engaging relevant stakeholders and PMs
• Engage senior stakeholders continuously by escalating and resolving issues as they arise
• Produce accurate and insightful project update materials and artifacts, tailoring to various forums and committees
• Build strong relationships, adopting a joined-up approach, to support the execution of programs
• Bachelor’s/University degree. Master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in large global banking PMO environment.
• Significant experience in Capital Markets Transformation
• Experience in scoping, developing and prioritizing plans for strategic initiatives
• Strong & proven track record in strategic project management and delivering complex solutions are essential
• Prefer experience in Market Risk and Regulatory related projects
• Project Management certifications (PMP) a strong plus
• Excellent oral and written communications skills; must be articulate and persuasive with the judgement and authority to provide insightful commentary to senior stakeholders
• A solid understanding of mechanisms to track and communicate performance
• Ability to drive change to business practices by working effectively across a global organization and understand different perspectives
• Thought leadership in target state design through engaging stakeholders at various levels of the organization
• Demonstrated analytical skills with follow-up and problem solving capacity
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.