Business Analyst / Project Manager - Dunwoody
Privately held financial services firm seeking a seasoned Business Analyst / Project Manager to lead initiatives to enhance financial services offering. This is a contract-to-perm position in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area. This firm has a few initiatives to support several new types of loan products and services that you will own and drive through completion. They will look to you to work closely with the business and the external client to enhance customer experience, business intelligence & advanced analytics as well as back office operations. This is a highly collaborative role that will require a hybrid work model to work directly with stakeholders, executives, and data scientists.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Partner closely with business stakeholders and lead collaboration with design, ops, engineering and support teams, to discover and create the bridge between needs and feature delivery.
- Understand customer needs and translate them into feature requirements and success criteria
- Drive and track performance and progress towards the project vision through key metrics
- Research new technologies that can be leveraged to provide competitive advantage and value to our clients.
- Comfortable balance between the voice of the customer and the needs of the business
- Strong collaboration, placing high importance on developing the trust of supporting functions and stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years business analysis and project management experience.
- Experience defining & driving projects
- Experience working on technology products as either a product manager, designer, engineer, or data scientist.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of delivering success while operating within a collaborative team environment.
- Any experience with data management, business intelligence and/ or data visualization projects beneficial
- Prior financial services experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university
Excellent opportunity to work with a growing financial services team wearing multiple hats. Fantastic benefits including full suite of medical benefits, robust PTO and much more. Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile today!