We have an excellent long term contract for a Sr Business Analyst with Data warehouse, Agile and Claims experience.
Please apply today if you have 8 years as a BA plus:
- Strong investigative, analytical skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team with both the Business and technology staff.
- Skilled at defining and documenting business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in agile software development environments.
- Experience writing clear acceptance criteria to a testable level specifically for Services and Data Structures.
- Experience with ETL tool(s).
- Firm understanding of relational databases, database structures and design, and data management.
- Solid SQL knowledge, experience writing investigative queries, firm understanding of joins and stored procedures.
- Experience working within or with Data Architecture teams, or master data maintenance.
- Experience leading or participating in all Agile meetings including: sprint planning, sprint grooming, review, demo, stand-up, and retrospective sessions.
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Curious, self-motivated, independent.
- Microsoft Office experience: Word for documentation, Excel for data handling, excellent skills with Visio for diagrams, PowerPoint for presentation and Outlook for email.
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare.
- Ability to become a Subject Matter Expert on various healthcare, insurance, pension, and/or payroll technology systems.
- Experience working on different project types, such as off-the-shelf, new development, enhancements projects.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- General knowledge of databases, applications, system interfaces, and operating systems.
- Experience creating reports for business users, especially via SSRS or similar tools.
- Knowledgeable in SDLC, Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies.