Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Concord CA, San Francisco CA, San Leandro CA
Term: 24 months
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Provide leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting.
- Experience supported customer facing projects
- Banking/Financial industry experience (online banking).
- Business Analyst experience on Microservices and API’s
- Business Analyst who has worked on projects that are being implemented using Agile/SCRUM methodology including the SCRUM ceremonies, being on SCRUM team as BA, being the BA responsible for eliciting requirements and documenting those using Use Cases and User Stories. This includes using tools such as Visio to create diagrams and flows with these artifacts.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), articulate, and has the ability to lead stakeholder working sessions/topic sessions (setting up meetings, creating agendas and facilitating calls which requires using online collaboration tools such as Skype for Business to share documents.
- Agile experience
- Use Case Maintenance
- Experience writing Business Rules
- Experience writing User Stories
- Experience w/BDD - Huge Plus
- Financial Service Experience – MUST