Grow your career with an innovative global bank in New York, NY as a Business Analyst . Will provide business analysis for projects in Markets Risk & Control Financial Crimes Group. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
• Must have 5+ years of Securities / Banking industry experience.
• Working knowledge of AML rules and regulations.
• Proficiency in MS Excel including knowledge and competence in formulas and pivot tables.
• Prefer knowledge of institutional sales/trading or custody.
• Prefer experience using MS Access, SAS, SQL, Visual Basic for reporting.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.