Grow your career as a Business Analyst with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will closely document the processes of marketing campaigns across US Consumer Marketing while reporting the Product Owner of the Agile Scrum Team. Will use excellent communication skills to understand the complexity of cross-functional teams working together to plan and execute various ECM & ACQ Campaigns. Will guide, influence and convince others and colleagues in other areas of the organization. Will be responsible for documenting all processes in Visio (high-level) and in very specific detail using a pre-defined Excel spreadsheet.
- Collaborate with process owners to define the requirements into Visio flows.
- Document & own Visio & Excel files tied to each program being on-boarded to Aprimo.
- Support project management and roadmap documentation.
- Keep track of all meeting follow-up items.
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meeting, design sessions, user-story grooming calls.
- 2+ years of experience in Process Design/Transformation Projects.
- Must be proficient in MS Office including, but not limited to Visio, MS Project & Excel.
- Must have an understanding of marketing and how to break down the process in small steps.
- Prefer experience in Aprimo (or Workflow tools).
- Prefer an understanding of Agile technology methodology, marketing & automated workflow tools.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.