Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30009
Term: 5 months
- Lead the effort to plan, scope, gather, understand, and analyze business requirements, and translates business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Apply business analysis knowledge areas and creativity to drive requirements work effort ranging from planning, elaboration, analysis, and validation to communication through the different stages of the requirements lifecycle.
- Strong analytical capabilities to decompose sophisticated business models, specify critical functions, and identify inter-dependencies for design considerations.
- Lead the effort to engage with business and technology partners to clarify application functions, processes, and data flow to align business and technology capabilities or constraints.
- Integrate the solution into the business workstreams, which may include the provision of enablement materials and training agenda to facilitate the adoption and integration of the product and processes into the business cycle.
- Verify, through different testing practices (ex. UAT), that the solutions meet the functional specifications and resolve specified business problems.
- Have awareness of technology components and their relevancy to the functional modules, especially their advantages in advancing business position and improving the user journey.
- Continuously advance the proficiency of business analysis and apply industry-standard methodologies to promote forward-thinking on the analysis of changing business models and knowledge sharing across other domains.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Comp Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years experience with Visio.
- 4-6 years experience with Microsoft Word.
- 4-6 years experience with Microsoft Excel.
- 4-6 years experience with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 4-6 years experience with Lotus Notes
- 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Outlook
- 4-6 years experience in Requirements Management.
- 4-6 years experience in Requirements Development.
- 4-6 years experience in Process Modeling.
- Strong Facilitation, Analytical Thinking, Communication, and Conflict Management Skills.
- Moderate to Strong Effective Listening, Leadership, Report Writing, Problem Solving, Relationship Management, and Negotiation skills.