Grow your career as a Bilingual Network Analyst with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Provide Tier I Technical Support for the company’s global technology infrastructure.
- Resolve simple, automated and scripted incidents.
- Execute or implement simple, automated and scripted changes or infrastructure requests.
- Provide timely response to phone calls into the Command Center Technical Support hotline from internal colleagues, business clients, vendors, and technology teams.
- Troubleshoot and provide client support for technology and infrastructure issues.
- Recognize severe events as they occur and engage Command Center Management immediately upon awareness of severe technology degradation.
- Document and update incident technical details into ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Escalate issues to Tier II support if unable to resolve through initial triage and troubleshooting that are within the Command Center operating procedures.
- Communicate with Command Center Management to provide frequent status updates regarding technical issues and status of the remediation efforts.
- Execution of standard operational processes which involve technology and client interfaces.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware related issues across Cisco, Nexus, Arista, and Juniper devices.
- Perform hardware replacements for non-critical environments.
- Troubleshoot software or configuration related issues for Cisco, Nexus, Arista, and Juniper devices.
- Adhere to operating procedures and identify any breaches of the process in normal handling of incident tickets.
- Execute network failovers for all routing protocols, especially BGP, OSP, and EIGRP.
- Identify and remediate possible major impacting events within the network.
- Work with vendors across the technology to provide the highest possible uptime rate of network services.
- Quickly identify the layer 1 and 2 connections to an IP address.
- Perform all triage functions.
- 1-2 years of hands on enterprise network operations support experience.
- 1+ year of CCNA level knowledge and experience.
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Intermediate understanding of OSI model and troubleshooting of technology related issues.
- Intermediate understanding of network protocols (to include but not limited to): OSPF EIGRP BGP MPLS RSTP STP HSRP VRRP VRF VTP DHCP DNS CDP LLDP ARP FTP TFTP.
- Intermediate familiarity with Cisco IOS and Nexus NX-OS.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.