Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
The Senior Developer is responsible for implementation, designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability applications using Agile development and Project Management best practices defined by the company. They will execute on .NET Core, C#, REST APIs and Microservices, Azure Cosmos along with ADLS Gen2, CI/CD and Azure software development projects to achieve the company's strategic objectives working closely with Solution Architects, Team Lead, DevOps, Information Security, etc.
The team is looking for a Senior Azure DevOps .NET developer to help:
- Work in agile/DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management.
- Assist in the creation of application, integration, and data engineering while mentoring team members in these skills.
- Has complete technical ownership of the product delivery.
- Work in all aspects of development including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, development of technical components related to process scope, create and run unit test and supporting testing and post implementation support.
- Have good understanding in implementation of advanced security, authentication and single sign on across cloud and on premise.
- Drive analysis of required functionality and implement customizations to platforms or develop custom solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Design and develop for non-functional requirements including reliability, availability, and performance, scale, security, and data integrity.
- Experience in implementing enterprise applications using platform services like Azure APIs, Azure SQL, Azure CosmosDB, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure messaging services, App Service, Logic Apps etc.
- 5+ years of in-depth development experience with C#/.NET.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and deploying solutions in Microsoft technology stack.
- 5+ years of hands-on-experience delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture.
- 5+ years with Azure Technology stack and solutions.
- 2+ years experience managing Business / Data Analytics services such as PowerBI, Synapse, Azure Data Lake and Azure Data Factory will be valuable.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git for source code and defect tracking.
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring development standards are followed through code quality reviews and compliance scans.
- Work with team members to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization.
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code – Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle.
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components.
- Strong understanding of Software Engineering principles and best practices.
- Experienced in working in agile/DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management.