Title: Auditor (Remote)
Term: 12 Months
Long term contract opportunity for a Auditor (Remote).
- Works under general supervision to assist with the development and implementation of Internal and Supplier Audit Program.
- Plans, and conducts full Quality Management System Audits in accordance with AS9100D Quality Requirements.
- Issues, Analyzes, and manages corrective actions.
- Engages in Continuous Improvement plans for forms, communications and audits for quality implementation and compliance.
- Assisting in Development of Internal and Supplier audit schedule.
- Conducting 1st Party Internal Quality Management Systems Audits.
- Conducting Supplier QMS/Product Audits.
- Monitoring 1st, 2nd, 3rd Party Audit Corrective Action.
- Monitor site Regulatory and Customer Audits.
- Reporting Interiors audit results.
- Driving Corrective Actions to closure.
- AS9100 Certification from IAQG Certified trainer.
- Expert knowledge and ability to execute various problem solving and quality tools such as RCCA, 5 Why, PFMEA, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 2 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 3 years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing, or related area preferably in the aerospace industry with a continued proven track record of performance achievement and growth.
- Ability to analyze and manipulate data for status reports and metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, and web applications.
- Familiar with reviewing/reading technical specifications, procedures, and drawings.
- Auditor certification AS9110.
- Experience with industry certifications (AS9100, AS9120, AS9102, ISO9001, AS13002, FAA etc.).
- Experience with SharePoint.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.