Grow your career as a General Legal Counsel/Lawyer with an innovative global bank. Short-term remote contract.
Work will be varied, but will include the following:
- Issue identification and review for compliance with internal policies.
- Review marketing materials and disclosures;
- Advise internal clients on third party vendor contracting, marketing and confidentiality agreements.
- Review websites, marketing materials and other external communications with respect to copyright and trademark, privacy matters and internal policy compliance.
- Work with outside counsel with respect to similar matters under non-U.S. law.
- Juris Doctor degree is required.
- 5+ years of general legal counsel experience.
- Experience with tech transactions, bank regulatory matters, fintech and related matters.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.