Contract Opportunity - Potential long term, conversion FTE
The Associate RSU Payroll Administrator is primarily responsible for assisting in all personnel payroll activities related to RSU vestings. The data is confidential in nature and payroll policies and practices should be adhered to. This role requires someone who can work with minimal supervision, has attention to detail, maintain confidentiality, has familiarity with payroll and accounting concepts, and can communicate and work effectively with their fellow peers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with preparation and processing of monthly RSU vestings in US and Canada (potential for India as well)
- Prepare uploads and checks of data using UKG payroll software
- Prepare post payroll reconciliations, payments requests, ad-hoc reporting, and subsequent general ledger level detail for upload into accounting system
- Ensure adherence to Payroll, Talent, and Legal policies using existing software platforms.
- Address employee related inquires to RSU vestings
- Assist in the coordination of all year-end activity related to timely distribution of W2’s and other mandatory tax filings as it pertains to RSUs.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive information
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 2+ years of payroll experience regarding basic understanding of RSU vestings, processing and record keeping
- Basic understanding of balance sheets, reconciliations, accruals and journal entries a plus
- Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) knowledge required
- Experience with UKG a plus
- Experience solving concerns with both employees and upper management
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!