** No sponsorship available at this time. Only those that can work direct on w2 please.**
Are you a web app developer looking for a new contract to possible permanent role? We have a great opportunity in Birmingham to join a small team that truly enjoys collaboration. If you have experience developing web applications with Microsoft technologies as well as writing and consuming web based APIs send us your resume for immediate consideration.
JOB DUTIES include but not limited to
- Analyzes, itemizes requirements, determines the potential impact on other systems or functions, and conceives software solutions and/or processes to meet those needs.
- Develops and debugs software solutions in NET, SQL, various report writers, and other third-party tools.
- Continually assesses changing needs and user requests against existing software and makes the necessary changes
- Supports internal system users.
- Support external system users.
- Strives to write self-documenting code.
- Functions as a life-long learner and helps to promote the sharing of new ideas and new technology within the department.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing enterprise, full lifecycle ASP.NET MVC and/or Razor Pages applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with .Net Core
- Strong experience with building end-to-end web applications and web API on the ASP.NET MVC
- Strong experience with web applications using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3, XML, JSON, AJAX.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions, and lead in delivering the solution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and relentless attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SME)
- Experience with Microsoft Blazor not required but considered a plus