Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Application Support - Flight Operations
Location: 100% Remote + 25% travel
Ideal schedule: 5 day work week with some weekend time expected
Term: 6 months+
Join as a consultant to our client, a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry.
- As part of the technical support team, ensure flight operations system accessibility and functionality for customers through optimizing their use of the application, solving customer issues and find solutions using existing application functionality, troubleshooting application bugs.
- Understand customer enhancement requests and document those requirements for review by the product engineering team
- Travel onsite to train customers on application implementation, implementing application configuration to each customers needs and sharing best practices
- Support the sales staff by performing application demonstrations and participating in tradeshows and conferences
- Coordinate support between the customer, engineering, infrastructure, and, if applicable, any third-party applications that interface with the application
- Publish and/or update support guides and articles maintained in our various document libraries
- Test new functionality and bug fixes reporting any functional issues and following up when appropriate
- Participate in the on call rotation which will include after-hours and weekend support as needed
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Do you have experience supporting and working with flight operational systems?
- Experienced in troubleshooting application bugs?
- Comfortable supporting a sales team by performing application demos including traveling to customer locations as needed
- Able to train customers on flight operations (FOS) system, supporting application implementation and sharing best practice