Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Application Support Engineer
Location: FREMONT, California, 94538
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in high level technical concepts spanning technology and business.
- Develop specifications for complex infrastructure systems, design and test solutions.
- Contribute to the testing of business, application and technical infrastructure requirements.
- Drive solutions to reduce recovery.
- Review and analyze solutions for cloud security, secrets management and key rotations.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Design complex system upgrades. Resolve troublesome trends as they develop.
- Develop a long range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of application production support experience.
- 3+ years of technical troubleshooting experience with web applications.
- 3+ years of Linux experience.
- 3+ years of Tomcat or equivalent middleware production support experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading implementations in production.
- 3+ years of production monitoring experience including Splunk and AppDynamics.
- 4+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 3+ years of scripting and automation experience.
- 3+ years of batch processing support and troubleshooting experience.
- 3+ years of technical documentation and publication experience.
- 2+ years of F5 LTM experience.