Grow your career as an Application Support Analyst - ETL/Ab Initio with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Perform technical operational tasks on routine basis within OLA.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by users and issues self-detected within SLA.
- Independently resolve all known issues and 80% of newly occurred issues, including data investigations.
- Monitor and recover all processes.
- Maintain environment stabilities.
- Coordinate with Level 3 Ad Development team on resolving issues in prod environment and provide feedback.
- Collect environment improvement points and provide a plan to Development team and application owners.
- Plan and coordinate release knowledge sharing, migrations, disaster recovery documentations.
- Provide knowledge and support training for new team members.
- Develop support-script and simplify-issue-investigation scripts.
- Take lead on new implementations and rollouts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
- 5 + years in application Support working with ETL tools, preferably with Ab Initio.
- 3+ years of experience in Ab Initio and Database related projects.
- 3+ years of experience with Unix commands, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, WebSphere, job scheduling tools, system monitoring tools like App Dynamic.
- Knowledge on IT service process ITIL and have mindset of DevOps.
- Must have good skills in Unix (shell) script writing and Oracle SQL scripts writing.
- Knowledge on finance accounting domain
- Prefer knowledge on Ab Initio, Hadoop and Shell Scripting.
- Attention to detail troubleshooting log analysis skills through out application components.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.