Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in high level technical concepts spanning technology and business.
- Develop specifications for complex infrastructure systems, design and test solutions.
- Contribute to the testing of business, application and technical infrastructure requirements.
- Review and analyze solutions for cloud security, secrets management and key rotations.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Design complex system upgrades.
- Resolve troublesome trends as they develop.
- Develop a long range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead or triage major incidents management.
- Perform problem management to identify root cause and preventative actions.
- Monitor application health and reduce alerts and failures.
- Monitor batch and feed management.
- Investigate and troubleshoot failures.
- Support disaster recovery exercise.
- Drive solutions to reduce recovery.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years experience in at least 2 database: Ab initio, Teradata or Oracle
- 3 years experience in AUTOSYS
- 3 years experience in Unix shell scripting
- Hadoop experience
- Informatica experience
- 4+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.