Job Title: Application Administrator - SAP
Location: US-AZ-Scottsdale - On-site/hybrid (2-3 days in-office/week)
Contract Duration: 6-months
Under minimal supervision, the Application Administrator Senior- SAP Basis is responsible for providing technical leadership for the day-to-day operations of the IT SAP System Administration Team, including configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting. Responsible for systems level management of BSE's SAP and Database Management Systems and leads and supports company strategic projects and internal IT projects.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot the SAP technical environment and Database Management Systems.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and disaster recovery procedures.
- Maintain SAP Security to address authorization issues across all SAP systems and to adhere to SAP Security best practices.
- Provide day-to-day technical leadership for the IT SAP System Administration Team with an emphasis on continued growth, maintenance, and operation of our SAP, Database Management, and Middleware technologies.
- Plans, analyze, configure, monitor, tune, and troubleshoot SAP systems, Database Management systems, SAP middleware systems.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, troubleshoots, resolve problems, monitors capacity and performance, and test disaster recovery procedures.
- Lead and support IT projects defined by IT or Strategic Company Initiatives
- Analyze, develop, and maintain SAP Architectures within the SAP environment.
- Manage and configure database management systems
- Manage technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP instance.
- Support complex environments consisting of Sandbox, Development, Test, QA, and Production systems.
- Configure new and existing alerts; determines thresholds of alerts within monitoring systems as well as third party monitoring systems.
- Resolve system problems through research and collaboration with other IT Teams and apply the appropriate course of action.
- Manage incident tickets, including complex troubleshooting across all managed systems.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers, vendors, and others related to the company
- Promote and maintain the identity and reputation of BSE, ensuring customer satisfaction and addressing problems and complaints as they arise.
- Help to resolve complex issues, establish priorities, and make decisions within guidelines, budgets and authority.
- Assist with SAP Security to address authorization issues across all SAP systems and to adhere to SAP Security best practices. Non-Essential Functions
- Perform off-hours support as needed for various system activities, including Month-End processes.
- Provide 3rd level support as part of the IT Helpdesk.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in an enterprise IT environment and experience maintaining enterprise level systems.
- Experience with SAP administration Windows and/or Linux platforms.
- Experience designing and building high availability and disaster recovery systems preferred.
- Technical knowledge requirements: SAP systems, Microsoft SQL Server Administration, Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), SAP HANA, EDI
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team is vital. Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Proven ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- This position requires an associate degree in Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in relative technology is required.