KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers
- Participate in daily scrums, product demos and sprint retrospectives
- Design, build and test Android apps
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3+ Years of experience working in Android development.
- Proficient with Android SDK.
- Experience with Java and Kotlin for Android development.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with RESTful API integration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including organizational, team building, and issue resolution
- Quality Assurance in an Agile environment for large-scale projects
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience on several engagements / workshops
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
- Experience with Agile tools that support tracking iterative development.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite and Agile/Scrum toolsets