Grow your career as an AML Screening Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Perform review of entities (including Individual related entities, Trust, Operating Companies, Funds, etc.).
- Perform name screening searches (Enhanced Due Diligence) to ensure risk of the bank is mitigated. This will be according to the current policies and procedures, review the results and analyze if it requires an escalation. For information requiring escalation, an email notification will have to be sent to the second level of review and another email to notify the team of the finding.
- Document the searches in the system of record and maintain tracking of all members reviewed.
- Other projects could involve help in SOW corroboration searches, upcoming remediation.
- Conduct research over available internal and external systems, including the internet, as needed.
- Analyze information gathered to ensure escalations are performed as needed.
- Update the system of record to include uploading searches and explaining the findings.
- Communicate effectively and timely with the Lead, second level of review and banking teams as needed.
- Meet agreed targets to ensure timely completion of work.
- Previous AML/KYC experience.
- Must have knowledge of KYC, legal documents for entities and structure of ownership.
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Must have intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office and able to learn multiple system applications quickly.
- Able to independently refer to policies and procedures and put into context with regards to this role.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.