Job DescriptionOutstanding long-term contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Agile Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC (Hybrid).
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum Master/Product Owner/Business Analyst) and have expert knowledge on related tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Preferably with a background in financial services & marketing.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead/perform the discovery of business concepts into scope, requirements and solution components, create requirements, document/analyze data & processes, perform testing, provide implementation support.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.