Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- As a AEM Developer, responsible for developing personalized digital experiences using Adobe technologies like AEM Sites, AEM Assets,
- Understand integration requirements for Tealium, Analytics, data layer structures and advanced configurations.
- Applying deep understanding of AEM and other Adobe solutions like Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics and Target, as well as CDN and WAF to make appropriate technical decisions.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management etc.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal code quality and appropriate design patterns are used.
- Own and support feature-focused unit and system testing, including features built by other developers on the team, to ensure each high-quality project deliverables.
- Participate in troubleshooting problems related to webpage performance & mobile app.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.