Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Active Directory Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 10 months
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration.
Preferred Qualifications - Education & Prior Job Experience
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5+ years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration.
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory(AAD), AAD Connect, ADFS and Office 365.
- Single Sign-On with Azure AD and other services for seamless integration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of AD-related tasks and activities, including automation workflows.
- General knowledge of OData REST API, Microsoft Graph REST API and JSON batching and workflow automation using tools like Microfocus Directory Resource Administration (DRA).
- Ability to author and edit scripts, such as PowerShell, VBS, or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM).
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Management or Forefront Identity Management, including custom development.
- Experience with Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS) and Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSR).
- Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Understanding of Microsoft online services and ability to assist with integration efforts.
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices.
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology.
Language & Communication Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups.
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently.