Join this internationally established and recognized electronics services partner in the field of the development, industrialization, production and life-cycle management of electronics solutions to leading innovators in Europe, North America and Asia. With 30 years of experience and an established reputation for operations excellence and highest customer satisfaction operated by a team of more than 2,200 staff worldwide. All facilities are certified to the ISO quality standard 9001:2008.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Southlake, Texas
Goals of this Position
Ensure vendor invoices are processed on time with the highest possible quality.
Work within the parameters of the QM System while pursuing the general and company specific commercial goals.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Print all emailed invoices on a daily basis and distribute to the appropriate person
· Enter Accounts Payable invoices using the 3 way matching principle
· Process monthly credit card purchases by matching receipts to the transactions
· Resolve invoice/receiving issues by communicating with the purchasing and/or receiving department
· Process weekly check runs by matching all invoices to the payment advises and making sure checks get sent out in a timely manner
· Maintain Office Supply Room
· Process monthly vendor statements
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Some college education preferred
· Outstanding communication and organizational skills
· Basic computer skills required
· Ability to use Microsoft office
· SAP knowledge preferred
· At least 2 years Accounts Payable and 3 way matching experience Required