Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Workplace Experience Coordinator
Location: Smithfield, RI 02917
Term: 4+ weeks (4/30/2021 to 6/6/2021)
- Provides coordination and administrative support for delivery of Workplace Services.
- Services include, but are not limited to:
- Concierge Reception / Switchboard Conference & Meeting Room Management A/V Support Meeting & Event Management Community Programs Workplace Coaching & Onboarding Food Services Parking & Commute Bicycle & Local Shuttle Supported Employment Company Store Pet Programs Document Services Mail Services Record Archiving Office Supply Management Moves, Adds, Changes Furniture Management Space Reset Workplace Onboarding
- Assists the Workplace Experience leadership team with general administrative support including invoice processing, travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc.
- Requests building and/or equipment services as needed.
- Provides administrative support for Workplace Experience team as directed, including expense management, meeting coordination, office and workplace experience equipment care, and supply management.
- Manages accuracy, production, quality and retention of program materials; which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar.
- Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines.
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Ensures all billings for business services are invoiced and billed as required.
- Attends move meetings and coordinate all moves with client contacts.
- Responds to customer requests and complaints regarding Workplace Experience services.
- Maintains relationships with vendors that provide services and goods to the office.
- Ensures all vendors used have current proof of insurance and contractual documentation in place, per requirements.
- Administers Workplace Experience team member and third-party service provider on-boarding process, including new employee orientation, training, equipment and software ordering. Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service roles) is preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people.
- Warm and engaging demeanor.
- Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, OneNote, Outlook, etc.
- Comfortable with and embracing of new technologies and digital tools; such as Apps, databases, financial management, work order management, social networking, cloud technologies, handheld mobile technologies and applications, and communications.
- Best candidates will have a genuine interest in in anticipating and serving the needs of others.
- A warm demeanor and desire to collaborate with others is key.
- Physical ability to assist with warehouse operations. Able to lift 50 lbs.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!