Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Workplace Experience Coordinator
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85226
Term: 6 months
- Welcomes and facilitates building entry screening for employees.
- Completes daily walk through verifying safety checklist items. Inventory PPE supplies and information to be maintained at the building entry. May assist with temporary signage.
- Performs visual verifications to support environmental health and safety compliance, using checklists, and records and reports gaps.
- May use technology tools for data entry from visual verifications.
- Verifies labels and warning signs are visible and placed according to plans.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property. Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner. Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures.
- May provide reporting and insight to clients and property teams to improve product and service delivery.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree or professional hospitality accreditations preferred. Prior Customer Service experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year of Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business related information.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!