Position: Workplace Coordinator
Location: Westford, MA 01886
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Interacts continuously with customers (internal and external) thereby serving as the first impression for our company to these individuals
- Maintains the Westford Logistics area. This involves assisting employees with receiving and sending mail and packages and mail
- Maintains best in class customer service delivery at all times
- Provide help with the execution of the Employee Safety Program
- Assists in managing incoming telephone calls for the office
- Manages visitors
- Assists with local charitable giving events
- Assists with planning and executing employee events
- Coordinates visitor management for on-site workshops, training classes or customer events
- Maintains relationship with relevant company personnel to track and ensure resolution of any assigned tasks
- Serves as main contact for employees and service vendors (e.g. janitorial, coffee machines, handyman) regarding local Facilities issues
- Supports local snack & drink, parking and badge management.
- Coordinates global and/or regional programs as mandated by law or policy
- Implements global and/or regional Facilities programs and policies as required
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High performance in delivering best in class customer service
- Attention to detail and skills for developing systems and processes for smooth office operations
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to use office applications
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!