Contract / Contract-to-Hire
Our exciting SaaS client is hiring!
The Workfront User Enablement Specialist is part of the company's Workfront implementation group within Platform Operations. In this role, you will serve a critical function in the successful implementation of the Workfront platform within our Marketing organization by helping to enable internal user adoption. The Workfront User Enablement Specialist will facilitate ongoing customer success, providing a unique and personalized user experience. You will track compliance of discipline specific processes, identify pain points, and recommend corrective action to ensure operational excellence. This role requires close collaboration with our marketing teams and key stakeholders with a goal to increase efficiencies and success of the Workfront solution. The Workfront User Enablement Specialist will deliver the necessary tools, resources, training, and support to the Marketing organization and ensure they are successful in their day-to-day use of Workfront.
- Build an evergreen enablement motion.
- Understand and become conversant with the Workfront application and our system setup.
- Establish professional working relationship with customers.
- Design and implement processes for collecting, consolidating, and analyzing customer feedback data to produce metrics and identify areas for improvement.
- Establish KPIs and reporting to analyze interaction data and identify platform pain points.
- Identify at-risk internal customers and develop proactive get-well plans.
- Ensure customer perspective understood and addressed by Platform Operations team, resulting in improved platform experiences.
- Serve as customer advocate to integrate feedback and experience metrics into decisions on processes to improve customer usability, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Conduct focus group meetings to vet ideas or solutions before implementation.
- Identify process and knowledge gaps that affect customer experience and share with Platform Operations team to conduct Workfront trainings.
- Articulate and present value delivered by Workfront to ensure adoption. Uncover success stories and highlight efficiencies created by new releases.
- Develop, present, and automate reporting to develop meaningful conversations, highlight effectivity, and champion the value of Workfront.
- Create and maintain documents, resources, and standard operating procedures to support methodologies.
- 4+ years in customer success/experience role
- 2+ years Workfront experience
- Able to quickly establish rapport and credibility with customers.
- Effective communicator. Able to engage with customers to understand their issues, articulate customer needs, and navigate challenging customer conversations.
- Emotionally intelligent, customer-focused and exhibits high degree of empathy.
- Be a strategic thinker who can take tactical feedback and implement it into future-state plans and projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.