Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Workforce Planning Analyst
Term: 9 Months Contract
- Analyze global workforce data to identify themes and gaps. Translate those themes and gaps into actionable plans in partnership with HR Delivery, Talent Acquisition, and People Analytics.
- Present metrics and other insights to identify trends in workforce movement, partner with Workforce Planning Program Manager to provide recommendations for future workforce changes to support company strategy.
- Consult with business partners and stakeholders to understand their future talent needs and growth plans, propose and plan solutions to help business stakeholders meet their goals.
- Support the business and Talent Acquisition by providing talent research including analysis of talent supply and demand that supports recruitment activities, headcount planning, and company expansions.
- Partner with the People Analytics team to test headcount forecast and modeling tools that support workforce planning and analysis.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including HR Delivery teams, Finance, IT, Workplace Solutions, People Analytics, and HR Systems.
- Identify opportunities to streamline or automate existing planning and forecasting processes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 4 to 5 years related work experience, preferably in Workforce Planning, HR Analytics, Organizational Design, Talent Management, HR Analytics and/or Human Resources Business Partner activities.
- Good operational experience and knowledge of HR processes and systems related to workforce reporting, recruiting, learning, performance management and overall people data
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to build strong working relationships with diverse client base, including senior leadership
- BA/BS in related area of study
- Advanced spreadsheet and presentation building skills
- Recent experience, preferably in a fast-growing, high-tech or software development company
- Influential, with the ability to work collaboratively, lead discussions, and gain the trust and confidence of leadership
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills
- Experience working with global teams
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!