Our Enterprise client headquartered in Atlanta is seeking to hire a HCM Workday Consultant. Person will join a team to assist in the payroll HCM project initiative. They are creating a new company with more than 15,000 people being added into the company. Consultant will need to understand configuration and validation rues, and impact analysis.
- Work closely with other workstreams to maintain a cohesive and effective support team.
- Expert at HCM EIB processing and troubleshooting. Must be well versed in Excel/vlookups.
- Experience with working with Reorg’s in Workday as well as the EIB’s used to perform them.
- Solid understanding of calc field/condition rules/building validation rules on bp’s.
- Solid understanding of HCM foundational setup
- Possesses functional knowledge of HR core business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions.
- Works closely with all Workday Leads, product managers, business stakeholders, other colleagues as needed to configure and support Workday HCM (as well as other workstreams).
- Responsible for maintenance and configuration (creation of job profiles, cost centers, cost centers, locations, location hierarchies, custom objects etc) of HCM elements in Workday working with business subject matter experts Leads and participates in cross-functional project teams to provide and implement effective system solutions.
- Solid bp configuration is required.
- Works with the subject matter experts and cross functional technical team to address questions, perform analysis, and perform system testing.
- Collaborate with all functional workstreams to ensure effective system set up and efficient processes both internally and externally between systems and vendors.
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity within system through regular reviews.
- Workday reporting skills also needed.
- Skills & Experience Bachelor’s degree in HR, systems or business or equivalent experience. 4-6 years of HR Systems experience including experience in Core HCM and general HRIT systems production support.
- Solid Workday HCM experience required.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while remaining focused on detail. Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time. Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences. Consultative work style with high degree of professionalism and customer focus
- Excellent communicator
- Must be detailed oriented, a problem solver, analytical and able to work independent.
- Fast pasted environment
- 4+ years of Workday experience required