Manufacturing company with a large distribution center based in Northeast Dallas, TX is seeking a Warehouse Management Systems Analyst for their IT department. Will work a hybrid work schedule, 3-4 days/week onsite and 1-2 days remotely. Only considering local candidates at this time and must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
As the Warehouse Management Systems Analyst you will focus on application / system enhancements, support and future design of all systems. This includes the primary ERP system and WMS (Highjump Warehouse Advantage). In this role, you will work on the functional design, technical configurations and integrations between the WMS And ERP system, using SQL Server. As the WMS Systems Analyst, you will also be responsible for keeping up with the future design of the software and provide growth assessments, developing project documentation, testing of the application and training staff. Additional duties include:
- Participate in functional discussions and issue research with operations.
- Participate in technical discussions, including integrating HighJump Warehouse Advantage with ERP and other outside systems
- Design processes for HighJump Software architecture.
- Provide technical configuration of the solution using Highjump.
- Prepares and analyzes project plans and documentation.
- Works directly with operations to gather requirements and assist in configuration and implementation of the system.
- Assist in testing the WMS solution and ERP, tracking issues, and following through with resolutions.
- Assist in training the end users.
- Identifying vulnerabilities for new release versions of the ERP or WMS.
- Assist in all support for the ERP and WMS.
- Minimum 5 years SQL Server experience and be able to create and understand complex queries, stored procedures, functions, and database objects.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Seeking a very driven and proactive person.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field is preferred.
- HighJump Warehouse Advantage Development/Configuration/Set-up experience is a big plus.