Title: Wire Transfer Specialist
Responsible for processing both incoming and outgoing wire transfer payments. Research and respond to any wire related inquiries received from other banks or financial institutions. Follow loss prevention procedures for all wire related transactions
- Strong computer skills
- Basic knowledge in (Microsoft Word, Excel and Access)
- Very Detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure and tight time constraints
- Able to work efficiently, independently in a team environment
- Responsible for reviewing wire documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensuring wires have been properly authorized and all due diligence performed to authenticate the wire request.
- Closely monitor and review all outgoing wires for potential fraud.
- Follow bank policies and procedures regarding Risk Analysis.
- All wires are processed within established SLA while strictly adhering to all bank policies and procedures.
- Handle and process all wire tracers and investigations
- Cases may vary from requesting confirmation of payment to the beneficiary , cancellation of payments ,sending amendments to original wire instructions or handling Fraud reported cases.
- Responsibilities include daily reconciliation of all wire systems, ensure accuracy of balances and posting of wires.
- Responsible for handling UTA wires ensuring timely and correct resolution of incoming wires.
- Flexible work hours is required.