We are looking for someone with the following background....
- 8+ years of experience working in system administration role in a high demand, highly available environment
- SME level knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server with a focus on system administration, configuration, and diagnostics
- SME level knowledge of Active Directory and domain administration
- Solid understanding of SQL Server database engine including configuration, data analysis, and replications including AOAG.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and working knowledge of common protocols such as SFTP, SSH, SMTP, DNS, and HTTP/S
- Strong scripting skills using PowerShell. Other scripting languages such as bash or Python are also good.
- Proven communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills required