Grow your career as a Windows Application Support Engineer with an innovative global bank in Tampa, Florida. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
• Work with business teams, vendor representatives and technology teams to ensure appropriate solutions are implemented in a timely manner to support our business users.
• Participate in requirements analysis, design sessions and develop solutions
• Follow SDLC process and documentation standards and best practices to produce deliverables.
• Coordinate with other consultants located in onshore and offshore teams across multiple countries.
• Ensure process compliance and manage expectations of the leadership
• 4+ years of experience in basic networking, firewall tools, monitoring traffic, able to size server and storage requirements in a large enterprise environment.
• Must have 3+ years of experience with supporting Windows applications in production environment.
• Windows Server management, Networks and Firewalls
• Ability to learn quickly for third party applications and work independently or part of team
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Strong communication, time-management, decision-making, and basic task organization skill
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.