Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Wholesale Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
Term: 4 months
- Reconcile data from disparate systems, put together based on business rules and make sure the data is represented correctly
- Data scrubbing
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong tech ability
- Background in commercial loans/credit risk
- Can do Attitude
- Wholesale credit risk reporting experience or AT LEAST wholesale credit experience is a MUST HAVE.
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis