Job Title- Web Solutions - Team Lead
Term- Perm Job Opening
Location - Remote - Prefer EST & CST timezones
Provide technical leadership in the design and development of the Web Solutions Team’s web-based and mobile applications serving the transportation industry. Work with the Web Solutions staff, Enterprise Architects, and others in Information Technology to enable modernized strategic technology solutions for our customers, including enablement of Azure cloud solutions and API gateway integration. Ensure that the solutions delivered are of high quality and designed for security, high availability, and performance.
- Provide leadership to technical staff in the development and support of multi-tier web
applications, mobile applications and API interfaces. Lead in application design approach and reviews
- Act in a consulting role with agile teams, providing technical direction and addressing
technical impediments. Assist in documenting technical standards and secure coding practices.
- Guide load and performance testing
- Collaborate with IT and business leaders to evaluate potential solutions to work and project
requests and provide high level estimating
Evaluate, recommend, and enable tools needed for the development teams
- Coordinate development efforts between onshore and offshore resources
- Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness
- Collaborate with the development teams and management to identify and plan technical debt work within team backlogs
- Perform code reviews
- Evaluate project results and provide feedback to management
- Other duties may be assigned
This position requires mentoring of employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience developing and supporting .NET web applications, and web services using WCF and web API.
- Experience with UML, design patterns and object oriented principles.
- Experience with SOA and n-tier architecture.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Fluency in C# and JQuery.
- Advanced knowledge of:?
- Azure DevOPS
- Docker / Kubernetes
- .Net Core 3.*
- Micro-services architecture
- Mongo DB
- Source Code Management practices using GIT
- Experience in designing and deploying cloud-based applications. (Azure preferred)
- Experience in designing and deploying APIs via a standard API Gateway (Mulesoft preferred)
- Experience with Angular.js (version 2 or higher) preferred.
- Advanced SQL skills including developing stored procedures and user-defined functions, strongly preferred.
- KendoUi and Bootstrap strongly preferred.
- Experience with VS 2015 and TFS 2015 (VS 2017 strongly preferred).
- Experience with SQL Server 2016, Win 2016, MS IIS 10.0 preferred.
- Experience with mobile technology is a plus.
- Experience in UX design is a plus.
- Exposure to an IBMi environment is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required;
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, preferred
- Five years progressive experience in web development or comparable related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Apply to MATRIX today!