MATRIX Resources is seeking a Java Developer for a direct hire opportunity in Knoxville, TN. Relocation assistance is available! Additionally, if you're a .Net Developer who wants to learn Java, this could be the opportunity for you too!
The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of how to build and maintain highly complex enterprise level applications and know the “why” behind the technical decisions they make. You also must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment where flexibility and tolerance are a necessity.
Our client offers excellent benefits including attractive PTO plan, 401K matching (immediately vested), Free 24x7 onsite gym (free to family of employees), onsite Medical clinic, and more!
- Develop new web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and all integrated internal systems.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications–unit and system
- Work with business users to create templates for rapid page development.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn
- 5 years of experience in web technologies
- Demonstrated experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience developing Oracle ATG/ecommerce applications
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with and/or creating REST APIs
- Working knowledge of code management tools (JIRA, GIT)
- Experience with Unit Testing and Cross Browser testing
For immediate consideration please apply to this role!