Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Web Developer
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 5 months
- Serve as an additional resource to support the office websites to include all secretariat web sites, and social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.
- Focus on front end web design to create a streamlined user experience. This will be a high contact position interfacing with the Communications Director, Staff, and Technology Services manager.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of digital media and interactive platforms associated with business models.
- In-depth understanding of web/online communications strategy and the latest technologies to enhance the profile and work of the office.
- In-depth understanding of how to optimize and integrate web, mobile, social, video, and search mediums to provide the most effective customer experience and information gathering.
- Basic knowledge of metric driven programs.
- Experience building scalable websites and video platforms.
- 3-5 years professional web development.
- Proven ability to drive web traffic and enhance Search Engine Optimization.
- Bachelor's degree desired but not required, preferred field of study: Communications, Computer Science, Psychology, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or Management.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!