Position: Web Designer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 10 months
- Under broad supervision, uses a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization's online offerings.
- Owns assigned tasks.
- May serve as lead or train staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years’ of experience in designing responsive websites and applications.
- 5 years’ of experience in Adobe Creative Suite. (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, XD)
- 5 years’ of experience in performing cross-browser testing of Web sites and components and ensure all Web pages and Web files are 508 compliant.
- 5 years’ of experience in UX /User Experience and UI/ User Interface design.
- 5 years’ of experience in Usability Testing Skills.
- 5 years’ of experience and understanding of the latest trends in web design.
- Exceptional Creativity and Innovation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!