Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Web Content Designer
Term: 9 Months
We looking for a Web Content Designer to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will leverage Microsoft SharePoint Online and Power Automate to configure, build, integrate, and deliver a production-ready website that enables business processes to support and display outcomes of:
- Technology and data initiative intake, scoring, and prioritization
- Portfolio of technology and data projects, including but not limited to related work plan management and status
- Inventories of existing systems, applications, and data
- Capture and implement agency stakeholder and Subject Matter Expert requirements
- Perform requirements analysis to provide agency with recommended approach
- Build and deploy a website per agency-approved approach
- Assist agency to migrate SharePoint 2010 content to SharePoint Online
- Make data captured in SharePoint available for enterprise reporting per industry best practice(s)
- Work in concert with other agency resources focused on developing Microsoft SharePoint Online, Power Automate, and PowerBI tools to support business processes and reporting of the data catalog (inventory)
- Possess expertise with Microsoft SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010, and Power Automate
- Experience designing and developing content for PE websites that includes graphics, icons or other visual content
- Experience in daily content publishing and writing for multiple audiences
- Proficiency in the use of content management software, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Ektron, Drupal, Convio, and Kintera.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent
- 6 years of experience in this field or related area.
- MS PowerBI
- MS SQL Server