The Application Development Manager for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) will lead the team responsible for managing the systems that drive distribution center warehouses. Warehouse Management Systems is a critical systems that drives our business and in this role, the Application Development Manager will focus on large projects in the U.S. and Canada, oversee all hardware, development and will tightly interface with our distribution center and operations user groups.
- Must have current deployment experience with Highjump Korber WMS
- Must have legacy conversion experience with JDA or Manhattan to Highjump Korber WMS Experience
- Directs and coordinates activities of an established development team engaged in computer programming to assure effective computer resources are provided to users.
- Be the liaison to the business team and upper management.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure costs and timelines are met.
- Analyze problems and capabilities to develop solutions for improved operating procedures, alternate processing methods, communications, information flow, management reporting, and operational efficiency.
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley controls relative to the SDLC.
- Oversee evaluation, development, and maintenance of data systems.
- Oversee and direct defect resolution as required.
- Approve and direct program release deployments.
- Prepare or review records and reports of production, operating, and down time.
- Recommend changes in programs, routines, and quality control standards.
- Meet with department heads and resolve problems.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Present to management recommendations related to purchasing and installing hardware, software, and telecommunication equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED) MUST HAVE
- B.S Degree
- At least five (5) years of experience with Warehouse Management Systems.
- SDLC management experience
- WMS development, implementation and maintenance/post support experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to begin a conversation about this opportunity!