JOB TITLE: Voice Switch Translations and Hardware Engineer
The Voice Switch Translations and Hardware Engineer provides advanced technical support to Nokia's telecom carrier customers. Qualified candidates are translations and hardware subject matter experts in one or more of the following switch platforms: DMS 10, 100/200, 5ESS, AXE, DCO, EWSD or GTD-5.
- Provide high-level technical support and assistance to telecom customer work groups, including Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Billing/CABS, Regulatory, Call Centers/PSC, and NOC Centers.
- Provide support for industry requirements, marketing initiatives, new features and systems
- Provide support for the installation, deployment, conversions, and de-growth of network elements, systems, and products.
- Develop and revise standards and processes.
- Develop translation forms and templates.
- Develop and administer customer dialing plans and related test plans.
- Lead interdepartmental teams for the purpose of standards establishment, new product roll-out, network conversion or other like projects.
- 7+ years relevant hands-on, translations and hardware work experience in one or more of the following switch platforms: DMS 10, 100/200, 5ESS, AXE, DCO, EWSD or GTD-5.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.