Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: UI Designer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, 30309
Term: 6 months
- Creating designs and layouts.
- Building prototypes in Invision.
- Scouring the web to assess trends, and meeting with teammates and partners to share work and brainstorm.
- Responsible for projects throughout all stages of the product design cycle. This includes concepting and ideation as projects are kicking-off, sketching and wireframing user-flows, creating low-to-hi fidelity prototypes, designing interactions/movement, and ultimately, designing the final UI.
- Understanding of digital best-practices, responsive design, and an unquestionably keen eye.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BA/BFA in digital design, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 2-5 years experience working exclusively in digital in a marketing department, an agency, or a media company.
- Collaborative and comfortable working with a group of partners, product owners and developers.
- Independent self-motivated thinker who can solve complex business problems via visual solutions.
- Advanced software knowledge with Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite, and/or other comparable applications.
- A strong portfolio that showcases advanced skills in web and app design.
- Strong UX background with user centric problem-solving approach.
- Great organizational skills, work ethic and superior attention to detail.
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML/CSS) and how it impacts design.
Even better if you have:
- Experience as an illustrator, with motion graphics, and/or interaction design.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!