Visual Designer Contract Opportunity with our client in the health insurance field!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Our client's goal is to provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs
Position: Visual Interface Designer- Email Design
Location: WFH, but must be able to go to office in Durham, NC when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
Term: 5 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):Hiring Requirements
- Salesforce experience
- Email Design
- Agile work methodology
- Traditional Graphic Design and print
- Any ESP platform, Mailchimp etc. is helpful if a resource does not have Salesforce.
The Project: Work on insurance customers' rewards program. The goal is encouraging customers to use their health plan better. Will develop promotional materials. Goal is focused on wellness participation among the customers.
- Responsible for creating and managing interactive design elements, page level layout, task fulfillment and consistent visual treatment email campaigns Participate in concept development of design solutions and provide input in how the visual interface should be designed. Ensure that the application of visual assets and realization of information design efforts support the users needs and align with the design and brand strategy.
- Will use web design and coding but mainly will be e-mail design.
- Use your Salesforce experience to build e-mails
- Work with another VID on the Agile Team. Will follow the lead of the current designer now.
- Engaging in online meetings, daily check ins, sprint reviews every 2 weeks. Will be working with the team on Marketing tactics laid out by the strategist.
- Build e-mails in Salesforce...Validate e-mails.