Our agency client is searching for a Visual Designer who can work with the executive and creative teams to deliver on our client’s projects as well as help raise the digital bar for the agency. A Visual designer will be responsible for concept development and the creative production of a project, and coordinates with delivery, content and other colleagues to ensure projects are completed successfully and true-to-concept.
You will work under the supervision of Creative Directors, as well as collaborate with project, account, creative and technology team members.
- 3-5 years agency or in-house design experience
- 3+ years’ experience leading design projects and managing production
- 3+ years’ as client-facing design lead with direct client interactions
- Mastery of modern visual design and communications tools (e.g. Adobe Suite) is required.
- Experience presenting work to clients, facilitating reviews and incorporating feedback
- Experience coordinating and planning with team members (design, tech and delivery)
- Experience delivering projects within established brand standards and utilizing brand playbooks
- Experience extending and adapting core guidelines for use in new mediums
- Experience utilizing digital playbooks and UI kits
- Experience working with agency account managers and client strategists is recommended
- Experience with video, motion, information design and interaction design is desired
- Strong interest and curiosity about design trends, new standards and creative production
- Portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrates strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Deep and proven interest in emerging UX & IXD trends, standards, and processes
- Applicants must provide a link to their portfolio.