Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Video Production Specialist
Location: Burlington Vermont 05401
Term: 3 Months
- Responsible for working independently and in collaboration with the creative team to deliver compelling videos that support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to accommodate unanticipated spikes in workload.
- Must exhibit flexibility under pressure and demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
- Understand the vision of each project through all phases of production and post-production.
- Demonstrate a creative mind, storytelling skills, and understanding of the audience.
- Work with creative leaders and account teams to accurately track projects and traffic all approved final cuts.
- Incorporate and ensure logical sequencing of footage, dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects to convey brand messaging.
- Include all additional work elements like animation, graphic design, title graphics, archived and stock b-roll, audio, and additional content as outlined by the creative treatment and/or storyboards.
- Strong design and composition skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of editing workflows.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical concerns or issues.
- Implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Provide recommendations to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate good interpersonal skills in working with employees and clients while meeting multimedia needs.
- Regular and reliable attendance at the worksite and adherence to assigned schedule commitments. This is NOT a telecommute position. Occasional evening hours may be required.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures per the Team Member Handbook.
- Support a positive team environment, respect and cooperate with others to achieve desired results.
- Create an innovative environment supporting change and improvement.
- Utilize electronic time management system to input time, attendance, and paid time requests.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, film studies, graphic design, digital media or related field. In lieu of a degree, a combination of professional years of experience and education will be considered.
- Demonstrated proficiency with digital technology and editing software.
- Strong editing portfolio via demo reel or web links.
- Proven abilities in typography, design, and animation.
- 3 years of professional experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CC and/or Final Cut Pro, and After Effects.
- Must be proficient with Mac computer systems.
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!